Send corrections and
updates, as well as feedback on how the Tribal Directory Assessment Tool
may be improved to ATEC@hud.gov.
To submit corrections and updates for the database, 1) use
Select a Tribe to display
existing database information, 2) press Export to Excel button,
3) revise the data as needed,
4) highlight cells that have changed using a Fill Color of yellow,
5) save the revised file with the name "[tribe’s name] TDAT Revisions", and
6) send the revised Excel file as an email attachment.
TDAT was designed to help users quickly identify tribes and provide appropriate
tribal contact information to assist with initiating Section 106 consultation.
Two key aspects of TDAT are its ability to:
- Link tribes' areas of interest down to the county level, and
- Perform a variety of queries related to tribes.
TDAT v2.0 was developed by the Office of Environment and Energy's Environmental
Planning Division (EPD) to assist users with Section 106 compliance and tribal
State reports link tribes to their counties of interest in the particular state.
Tribes may reside in or outside of that state. Check back frequently for
Click on any state below, choose one from the list at the bottom of the page or
select a tribe from the drop down control.
Select a Tribe: